Summer is definitely over
Summer has come to a crashing halt. Almost everything that could happen to mark the end of summer and beginning of fall seemed to happen in the span of only a few days:
- On Sunday, my Mom & Dad went back to East Hampton, after a great, month-long visit.
- On Monday, my sister, Paige, and her family went back to East Hampton. Paige, Bill, William and Christopher are a big part of our wonderful summer routine. Their leaving signals a big change for us and leaves us (and many others) looking for something else to do Sunday afternoons and evenings.
- Today, Alex started school.
- Thursday, Abby starts pre-school.
- and the temperature dropped ... significantly.
Too much. Too soon.